Version 6.0.0 is a major release that includes a number of new features, performance enhancements and bug fixes:
• Introducing Tags - By having access to raw data in tags, you can perform calculations from multiple sources even before they are aggregated. Think of it as custom expressions on steroids.
• Introducing Buffering - Need to use tags that are not available in a historical source? Flow can now buffer data from real-time sources like MQTT, OPCUA, and Telegraf.
• Flow Forms get a major overhaul - Ever wondered why forms don't feature the same formatting and templatization options as charts? Well, now they do!
• Dashboard Navigation component - Want to quickly switch to another Chart/Dashboard? Use the Navigation component!
• Template updates - With optimized update logic and calendar mapping selection at instantiation, we keep improving our "Template first" philosophy.
• Demo License - Whenever you create a new Flow System, you will now have access to an automatically generated Demo License for 700 Tags, 500 Measures, and 10 Events for a period of 90 days.
To learn more, visit our release blog.
Data has little value without context. By adding context, you can uncover key insights and make more informed decisions. In this video, Lenny explains the Analytics Continuum in a practical way. And why adding context to your data is the way to GO!
Learn how to pair your Canary Historian with Flow Software and develop even more reporting options.
In this video, you will learn about Flow's standard aggregation methods. The importance of a boundary value, and how to create custom aggregation methods.