- Using your existing Flow Config, make sure all Flow components are undeployed.
- Stop the Flow Bootstrap Service.
- Make a note of the "Log On" account being used by the Flow Bootstrap Service.
- Perform a backup of your Flow Database.
Flow 5.4 and above requires .Net Framework 4.8 and .Net Core 3.1. Here are some links to download and install these components:
Installation and Migration
- Run the Flow.msi installer you have downloaded.
- Confirm the "Log On" account being used by the Flow Bootstrap Service is correct.
- Open the new Flow Config, select your Flow System in the "Connect" dialog box, and click "Connect".
- If your license is current, accept the prompt to Migrate. This may take a few minutes depending on the size of your Flow System.
- Once the migration has completed, confirm and deploy all the Flow components.